Acupuncture for Fertility
I have a special interest in acupuncture for fertility, having used acupuncture for fertility myself.
There may be a number of reasons why you are interested in acupuncture:
- in preparation for conception, to be in optimal health
- you have been trying to conceive naturally for a while and have no known fertility issues – unexplained infertility
- you have been trying to conceive naturally for a while and have known fertility issues
- you want to compliment fertility treatment with acupuncture – IVF or other fertility treatments
- you already have one or more children but are having difficulty conceiving and/or holding further pregnancies to term – secondary infertility
The number of treatments required varies by each individual.
Acupuncture takes a holistic approach, treating the whole individual. By helping to restore balance and promote physical & emotional harmony, acupuncture gets to the root of imbalance and doesn’t just treat medical labels.
The BAcC produce fact sheets, including research, on acupuncture and fertility:
When having acupuncture you typically feel more revitalised, positive and relaxed.
I am a member of the acupuncture fertility network, which means I have been trained to degree level in acupuncture and taken further post graduate training specifically in the use of acupuncture for fertility and IVF.