Acupuncture & Herbs for Fertility
Claire Truss has a special interest in acupuncture & herbs for fertility, having used acupuncture for fertility herself.
There may be a number of reasons why you are interested in acupuncture and/or herbs:
- in preparation for conception, to be in optimal health
- you have been trying to conceive naturally for a while and have no known fertility issues – unexplained infertility
- you have been trying to conceive naturally for a while and have known fertility issues
- you want to compliment fertility treatment with acupuncture – IVF or other fertility treatments
- you already have one or more children but are having difficulty conceiving and/or holding further pregnancies to term – secondary infertility
The number of treatments required varies by each individual.
Acupuncture & herbs takes a holistic approach, treating the whole individual. By helping to restore balance and promote physical & emotional harmony, acupuncture gets to the root of imbalance and doesn’t just treat medical labels.
The BAcC produce fact sheets, including research, on acupuncture and fertility:
- Female infertility
- Female fertility & IVF briefing paper
- Male infertility
- IVF / ART
Click here to review factsheets.
When having acupuncture you typically feel more revitalised, positive and relaxed.
Claire Truss is a member of the acupuncture fertility network, which means she has been trained to degree level in acupuncture and taken further post graduate training specifically in the use of acupuncture for fertility and IVF.
Claire Truss has completed the Advanced Level Diploma in Fertility with Naava Carmen and is an active member of the related Fertility Support Trained practitioner group which includes a commitment to continuing professional development in fertility every year.
Claire Truss is listed as a Fertility Support Trained Expert.