- Complete Screening & Consent Form online before every appointment – if you answer “yes” to any of the screening questions or your level of risk has changed, please call to discuss ASAP.
- Communicate an update on symptoms and send back tongue pictures (if requested) the day before appointment
- Wear a face covering while in the building
- Notify me if you have a positive Covid-19 test within 14 days of attending clinic
- Contact the clinic if you have any questions or concerns
Before every treatment, submit the Screening & Consent Form
If this is your first appointment:
Changes that have been put in place include:
- Face to face treatments will focus on physical assessment and treatment (max. 45 mins)
- Practitioner PPE and dedicated work clothes & shoes
- Increased time for cleaning & airing between patients (15 mins)
- Removal of all covers, blankets and non wipeable equipment
- Hand sanitiser and washing facilities available
- No waiting room and only minors may be accompanied
- Please note: As a BAcC acupuncturist, the clinic hygiene levels have always been high, so you shouldn’t see too much difference
In the eventuality that I (the practitioner) get symptoms of Covid-19 within 48 hours of having close contact with you during the appointment and then later test positive, I am obligated under law to provide your name, phone number or email and the date and time of your visit to the test and trace service. Please note that by attending the appointment you give consent for this.